Internet Crimes include:
- “Sex Crimes” (see below)
- Identity Theft (ID Theft)
- Computer Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Name/trade name infringement
- Cyber Squatting
- Online Auction Fraud / Ebay Fraud
- E-Mail Fraud
Internet “Sex Crimes” include:
- Child Pornography
- Unlawful Contact with a Minor (Solicitation of a Minor)
- Criminal Use of a Communication Facility
- Solicitation of Prostitution
Our office has recently handled several of the cases stemming from the use of Limewire.com.
In many instances, internet crimes may be brought in state and/or federal court. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience you need to defend against these felony and misdemeanor charges.
If you or someone you care about has been charged with a state or federal internet crime, contact our office today for your free consultation.